EXVOTO DEDICADO AL SANTO NIÑO DE ATOCHA
EX-VOTO TO SANTO NIÑO DE ATOCHA PAINTED ON TIN WITH THE FOLLOWING LEGEND:
Una noche, mientras vendía mis chelas en la Arena de Lucha Libre, andaba bien distraido y no me dí cuenta que el luchador "Super Chanchito" se lanzó desde la tercera cuerda y por poco se me cae encima. Le agradezco al Santo Niñito de Atocha con el presente retablito de que me alcancé a quitar a tiempo porque si no, me hubiera dejado como estampita y mandado derechito al hospital. Pánfilo Dominguez. Puebla.
*****************************
One night, while I was selling beers at the wrestling arena, I was completely distracted and didn't notice the wrestler "Super Chanchito" launching himself from the top rope; he nearly landed right on top of me. I thank the Holy Child of Atocha with this little retablo for letting me get out of the way just in time—otherwise, he would have flattened me like a picture card and sent me straight to the hospital. Pánfilo Domínguez. Puebla.
Precio: $250 pesos
Medidas: 20x28 cms

Comentarios
Publicar un comentario