EXVOTO DEDICADO A LA VIRGEN DE GUADALUPE
EX-VOTO TO VIRGEN DE GUADALUPE PAINTED ON TIN WITH THE FOLLOWING LEGEND:
Mi esposo, que se fué de indocumentado a los Estados Unidos y vive en Nueva York, trabajaba en un edificio muy cercano a las Torres Gemelas y, aquella mañana del 11 de Septiembre, yo me preocupé mucho al ver en las noticias ese terrible atentado. Le doy las infinitas gracias a la Virgencita de Guadalupe por proteger a mi esposo que pudo salir ileso y te pido Virgencita por las almas de todos aquellos inocentes que fallecieron ese dia. Carmen H. Puebla, México.
*****************************
My husband, who went to the United States as an undocumented immigrant and lives in New York, was working in a building very close to the Twin Towers; on that morning of September 11th, I was deeply worried when I saw the terrible attack on the news. I offer infinite thanks to the Virgin of Guadalupe for protecting my husband, who managed to escape unharmed, and I pray to you, dear Virgin, for the souls of all the innocent people who lost their lives that day. Carmen H. Puebla, Mexico.
Precio: $250 pesos
Medidas: 20x28 cms

Comentarios
Publicar un comentario